The GPR-SLICE user manual can be downloaded from here.
List of GPR-SLICE video tutorials:
- Getting started: introduction to GPR-SLICE.
- Addendum to the GPR-SLICE introduction: how to use the bandpass frequency filter to improve the visibility of targets in GPR data.
- How to update GPR-SLICE.
- Automated hyperbola detection using the BridgeDeck module
- Automated horizon/layer detection and mapping
- How to display and interpret radargrams
- Data interpretation with the XYPoints and OpenGL systems.
- How to plot single-baseline navigated (“spline”) GPR data
- Project management (opening, closing, and archiving projects)
- How to handle duplicate radar data filenames in GPR-SLICE.
- How to process Leica DS2000 and IDS Opera Duo GPR data for processing in GPR-SLICE.
- How to process Mala GroundExplorer data in GPR-SLICE (with only the start and end coordinates for each line).
- How to process Mala GroundExplorer data in GPR-SLICE (assuming you used a robotic total station to collect data along each radargram).
- How to create XY info files and perform grid math operations in GPR-SLICE.
- How to process drone-mounted Radarteam GPR data in GPR-SLICE.
List of written GPR-SLICE guides:
- How to import topographic data into GPR-SLICE (e.g. LiDAR) that was not collected by your GPR during GPR data collection, and how to use that data to perform topographic corrections to your GPR data.
- How to extract layer volume measurements (useful for e.g. measuring the volume of a gravel/soil/concrete/midden layer in GPR data).
(more to come in future)
If you use anti-virus software, you may have troubles opening or updating GPR-SLICE. We have observed problems with AVG Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Anti-Virus, and BitDefender. You will need to add the C:\slice\v7.0\gprslicev7.exe file and/or the entire directory at C:\slice\ into your anti-virus software’s white-list to override the anti-virus software.